The Home School Association has been established to assist in the development the school’s education of the pupils. The Association seeks to:-
- Develop more extended relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school.
- Engage in activities, which support the school and advance the education of the pupils.
- Provide and assist in the provision of facilities for education at the school (not normally provided by the Department of Education, EAWR or CCMS).
A small team of dedicated parents on the committee makes a very positive contribution to life in the school. Quite a number of other parents also assist throughout the year and the Board of Governors and staff would like to thank ‘Friends of St. Colmcille’s’ for their continued help and support. This year the association has priorities the following events:
- The monthly draw with prizes of £150.00 & £75.00.
- Christmas Fashion Show in Patrician Hall.
- The Christmas Fair which is a very successful community event and children helped everyone get into the mood for Christmas as they sang just before the Christmas tree lights came on.
- Coffee morning on 25th June (Graveyard Sunday)